- Todd Gadawski - V.P. of Operations and Construction
- Todd began working at the Medical Center Company in 2004 and has managed the daily operations of the plant and
distribution systems since 2012. He is also responsible for oversight of all capital improvement projects and strategic planning for MCCo.
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio, a Certified Energy Manager and holds a B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering from The Ohio State University.
Todd has nineteen years experience in the energy industry and previously worked for American Municipal Power. He is a member of the Association of Energy Engineers, the Northern Ohio Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association and the Greater Cleveland Safety Council.
- Frank DiTomaso - Distribution Supervisor
- Frank DiTomaso started working for MCCo in 1977. He is a third generation of his family to work for the
company. Frank is currently the Distribution Supervisor in charge of steam, electrical and chilled water
distribution. Additionally, he is in charge of the Chilled Water facilities
- Gary Pekarcsik - Chief Engineer
- Gary started working for MCCo in 1974 as a Maintenance Mechanic. He progressed through the ranks as a Boiler
Operator, Shift Engineer and eventually Chief Engineer in 1995. As Chief Engineer he is responsible for the safe
operations of the two coal-fired and five gas fired steam boilers. He schedules the maintenance for the steam
boilers as well as the auxiliary equipment within the power plant.
In The News
The Medical Center Company
2250 Circle Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
© The Medical Center Company