- John Bradley - President
- John Bradley was named President of MCCo in October 2016 and is responsible for the overall management, performance and strategic
direction of the company. Before joining MCCo, John was the Associate Vice President for Sustainability, Energy and Technical Services at New York University with responsibility for campus
engineering, energy management and the operation of the cogeneration facility. John has also held various operational and engineering leadership positions with the U.S. Navy, PSEG Nuclear
and PSEG Energy Technologies. John holds a bachelor’s of engineering degree in nuclear engineering from New York Maritime College, an M.B.A. from University of Delaware and a master’s of
science in global affairs, energy and environment policy from New York University.
- Todd Gadawski - V.P. of Operations and Construction
- Todd began working at the Medical Center Company in 2004 and has managed the daily operations of the plant and
distribution systems since 2012. He is also responsible for oversight of all capital improvement projects and strategic planning for MCCo.
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio, a Certified Energy Manager and holds a B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering from The Ohio State University.
Todd has nineteen years experience in the energy industry and previously worked for American Municipal Power. He is a member of the Association of Energy Engineers, the Northern Ohio Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association and the Greater Cleveland Safety Council.
- Anne Roberts – Business & Financial Controls Manager
- Anne began working at the Medical Center Company in 2010 and has worked in various areas of the Finance Department.
In addition to handling the day to day financial operations, Anne’s responsibilities include payroll, human resources and contract management for capital projects.
She has over 25 years of experience in the Accounting/Auditing and Manufacturing fields.
- Decebal (Dec) Epuran – Information Technology and Process Control Manager
- Dec started working at the Medical Center Company in 2005 and has managed implementation of the plant wide Process Control Systems for Chilled Water plant automatization and more recently the Boiler plant controls upgrade.
Dec also manages the company’s IT infrastructure. Before joining the Medical Center Co. Dec was Senior Technical Support engineer for Wonderware – Invensys and have worked in the Automation and Process control industry for over 20 years.
Dec holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from the Polytechnic Institute of Timisoara.
- Frank DiTomaso - Distribution Supervisor
- Frank DiTomaso started working for MCCo in 1977. He is a third generation of his family to work for the
company. Frank is currently the Distribution Supervisor in charge of steam, electrical and chilled water
distribution. Additionally, he is in charge of the Chilled Water facilities
- Gary Pekarcsik - Chief Engineer
- Gary started working for MCCo in 1974 as a Maintenance Mechanic. He progressed through the ranks as a Boiler
Operator, Shift Engineer and eventually Chief Engineer in 1995. As Chief Engineer he is responsible for the safe
operations of the six gas fired steam boilers. He schedules the maintenance for the steam
boilers as well as the auxiliary equipment within the power plant.
In The News
The Medical Center Company
2250 Circle Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
© The Medical Center Company